Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's been a while!

I can't believe I've been so remiss! All I can say is that we’ve been busy, and at least last week was recorded for posterity thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Jacobs!

Let’s see, my last report was that Alice possessed two teeth. She now has FOUR real live choppers and she knows how to use them. At first, the top two were just buds, and my attempts to photograph them resulted in some awkward/painful shots.





Now, however, those teeth are almost halfway out, and are much easier to capture on film.




Crawling is now old hat for Alice.  She still does it, of course, but now, when she’s really trying to show off, she pulls up to standing and hangs out up there for a while.


Sometimes, when she's feeling really flashy, she even goes hands free (although in this case, I think she was supported by the pile of laundry below).



I think she knows that walking's next and she's pretty psyched about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment