Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back in Business!

You thought I had forgotten about this blog, didn't you? 

I can assure you, that many's the time I considered posting over the last month, but between recovering from jet lag after our Italy trip, packing up our apartment, taking a weekend trip to Denver, hunting for a rental home, and moving across the country, I just didn't have the time.

Okay, maybe I had a free hour here and there, but those DVR-ed episodes of Modern Family weren't going to watch themselves!

But, we're back and reporting to you live from a mile high. 

How is Alice dealing with all of this change? 

Well, sure, initially she was sad to hear we were leaving DC. 



And maybe a little angry that she didn't have any say in the matter. 


But, she had a great (AWAKE!) time on the flight over.



And she's doing her best to adjust to life in our new city.  

But all this change can sure tucker a girl out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment